• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

bluetoblue

My recruiter confirmed an August 2nd package due date, for a September 3rd board, for those that were curious
That’s pretty soon. Wonder if we’d be able to reapply if we don’t make this board. Idk how easy it is to reapply or what forms would need to be done for a new board. Do we need like new recommendations and personal statements for each board?

TXAGOTDR08

That’s pretty soon. Wonder if we’d be able to reapply if we don’t make this board. Idk how easy it is to reapply or what forms would need to be done for a new board. Do we need like new recommendations and personal statements for each board?
I think you have to have some significant package change ( scores, LOR, etc.) to reapply within a certain time frame. Don’t quote me on that though. Can’t hurt to ask your recruiter

dominicdecoco

Last edited: