• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

qjproudler

Burpees and running have been helping me keep my mind off it. It makes me feel better also that they have so many boards this year. So if we need to reapply you’re not waiting a year to submit another packet.

bendaggs

Does anyone know for the initial strength test what the minimum is? Is it good low? I’m currently shooting for excellent low. I’ve also heard that peoples PRT scores go down while they’re at OCS. Is this true?

Danger95

Burpees and running have been helping me keep my mind off it. It makes me feel better also that they have so many boards this year. So if we need to reapply you’re not waiting a year to submit another packet.
That’s what I need to do run more

Lukehot

Aspiring NFO
Does anyone know for the initial strength test what the minimum is? Is it good low? I’m currently shooting for excellent low. I’ve also heard that peoples PRT scores go down while they’re at OCS. Is this true?
Isnt it Satisfatory Med? Though I'm aiming to arrive there at Excellent Low at least. I had a shoulder injury for a year and finally its going away so I'm only able to do 55 push ups. And my running has been slow lately too.

TXAGOTDR08

Isnt it Satisfatory Med? Though I'm aiming to arrive there at Excellent Low at least. I had a shoulder injury for a year and finally it’s going away so I'm only able to do 55 push ups. And my running has been slow lately too.
It’s Good Low now