• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS OCS 12AUG 2024 IWC Board

xgastcm

Selected for Intel. 3.3 GPA, 53 OAR, BA in international politics, a couple of intelligence certificates from my university, non-prior military, 5 LoRs (none military). OCS December 1. I'm waiting to hear back about Supply because I can't decide between the two.

jetski77

my name is on the list, but nobody from my chain of command has reached out to me today. Hong does it take for them to notify me ?

exNavyOffRec

D

Do you have any insight on why this may be happening? I was surprised to see so many back to back IWC boards, when they are normally once a quarter.
This is at the discretion of the senior board member. They have increased the frequency of all boards again, they have changed now and then, the end result is the same.

molkshake

Is this acceptance pattern likely to continue for the future boards this year? How often do they change the methods/standards of acceptance?

Is this acceptance pattern likely to continue for the future boards this year? How often do they change the methods/standards of acceptance?
From what I have read and been told they typically average out the number they need for the boards in a fiscal year. If they need 150, they won't fill a majority of those quotas on a single board, but will spread it out.

exNavyOffRec

The biggest variable is how many people apply since that will change the percent of those accepted, if they continue giving pro Y's for several IWC designators that will continue to show high acceptance rate.