• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Ahh, lol you should've left it embellished. it had me fascinated!

More fun stuff for the new guys:

Nice video. Watching out for traffic is certainly something that can become chore when you get into high density airspace. As an Aircrewman, I have plenty of chances to stare out of windows on a plane. I have seen plenty of planes go by, and some much closer than they should have been!

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I dont think you really understood what I meant. Remember the wait for the past two years?? Message traffic watch?? NEW NAVADMIN!!! *Gasp* ...... False alarm ... lol

Oh yeah. I have not even thought about that. Thank goodness that is not how the selection board results for OCS are released. That would be horrible.

RTI35

Greetings everyone. I've been browsing this site for a long time and appreciate very much all the info that's here. It definitely helped me through the application process and made life easier.

Applying for SNA for the first time in this upcoming Oct board. I'm not expecting much; my GPA is low by standards and so is my ASTB-E score. I have a lot of extracurriculars and volunteer work but I'm not sure if that will help push me through. I took the ASTB-E in late July and I'm hoping to be able to retake it before my kit is sent in, but the 90 day wait between retests might make that impossible (depending on the actual board date).

Either way, good luck to everyone and hopefully the selection rates are high this time around!