• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
This is a nice looking ship. Safran really seems to be making a big move on the market. The few people I know who have flown the Bell 505 have a lot good to say about the engine.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Gn Pierce, 1st AF CC gave up his F-16 to use our 182 and 206's as his "duty aircraft" for flight pay purposes. Good dude. He's retiring and we already are getting his Vice qualed in the C206!

1679585289719.png

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Excellent article on how surplus UH-60, CH-47, and the Super Puma are taking the utility commercial helo market - @Gatordev @Griz882

I genuinely believed the retired CH-46E's would be gobbled up by operators and supported by Columbia Helicopters - I was wrong on that front. There is no type certificate for that aircraft - as it is too far diverged from the BV-107. But the CH-47D and UH-60A surplus GSA auctions are on fire!

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor