• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roger Ball, good and not-so-good questions about the world of "Paddles"

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Does it have one of a P-3 guy cashing his per diem check? That's the one i want.
I love it when the land-based guys beat their meat re: per diem. Is THAT all you got, land-based Bruddah's ???? ;)

If we're comparing paychecks .... this all started with a T-34B .... let's compare this: :D:D

145131ly9.jpg

brownshoe

Contributor
*sigh* Now, that's just uncalled for ...... hurtful, too ....... Soooooooooooooooo .... much negative "rep" to give ..... but where to start????

I don't know .... mebbe another CUBI Special will help ... ???? :D

*EDIT*

BUT:
To whomever edited this thread to read "LSO's are special!!" .... + "rep" for you, if you care to identify yourself. Truth deserves recognition ..... :D

Damn... Did you buy one as well?

Now only two left.

Steve

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I love it when the land-based guys beat their meat re: per diem. Is THAT all you got, land-based Bruddah's ???? ;)

If we're comparing paychecks .... this all started with a T-34B .... let's compare this: :D:D

Well, we gotta beat something don't we? Now, as for your much larger paycheck...I'm working towards that :) Some day I'll fly the Whale (and I'm not talking about MB ex)!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
NOTICE: ALL FURTHER "MANATEE" REFERENCES ON LSO related THREADS WILL BE DELETED .... UFN.

I don't "promise" too much these days ... but this is one .... and a promise is a promise. :)

*edit* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(that is the line in the sand that I just drew)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Just curious, what's the deal with no cranials?... Just curious...
Gotta hear the engines ... big time .... especially @ night and/or during minimums recoveries.

Can't do it with cranials ...... at least none that were available in the 'ol days .... :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Was I the only one to notice the African-American LSO is 1/2 price? Seems... odd.
Not to me .... it seems logical, as I'm not aware of too many countries on the African continent that have aircraft carriers, thus not too many African LSO's would have been qualified, ergo 1/2 price ..... or is there something I'm missing here??? :confused:

Now ... black American Navy LSO's .... that's a different story. Should be full price .... :)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think he is implying that UCMJ Article does not prohibit commissioned officers from using contemptuous language against individual sitting senators.

Still doesn't make it right........

Not only that, ever heard of Articles 133 and 134?