• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2010 Boards

A

AlexSmart

Just spoke with my OR, he just checked OTOOLS, nothing new uploaded and no news

bluemarlin04

Facebook page?

I'm no longer on AD and now a reservist in the Navy. I think the FB page is for fleet applicants only (I don't count as a fleet applicant). Plus, I can't even find the page. I'm going to call my recruiter tomorrow and if that doesn't work find someone in my command with access to otools

rdjarvis

Yes, FB page, Mr. Moore. I was selected for Pilot and NFO!!! This is still too much for me to take in at the moment... 7 years of Naval Service to get here.....Best of luck to everyone!!!!

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
I'm no longer on AD and now a reservist in the Navy. I think the FB page is for fleet applicants only (I don't count as a fleet applicant). Plus, I can't even find the page. I'm going to call my recruiter tomorrow and if that doesn't work find someone in my command with access to otools

Yeah, he's an AD applicant, so that's probably how he found out. I suppose you'll have to wait with the rest of us.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Yes, FB page, Mr. Moore. I was selected for Pilot and NFO!!! This is still too much for me to take in at the moment... 7 years of Naval Service to get here.....Best of luck to everyone!!!!

So, you were the 1 fleet guy selected for pilot. Congratulations!

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
Good to hear one of us got results this time around. :D

Hopefully mine will be here soon...

SC-NY-88

FNG
None
Do you think 0140 is too early to call my recruiter? haha. But seriously, after months and months one would think another day would be easy...I've realized this isn't true. I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve...

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
I'm impatient, but pragmatic. I'm already making a list of things I have to do if I get another non-select. Call me pessimistic, but I'd like to get a jump on any changes required. :/