• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2010 Boards

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
Uhm. Perhaps I should have used "realism" instead? I'm neither giving up nor looking to fail. However, I recognise that I'm not the smartest, fastest, strongest, best test-taking, or best GPA holding horse in this race. Persistence I do have, but persistence isn't necessary unless you expect for something to take time. So, at one point I figure the board will get tired of seeing "SEAFORT, NICHOLAS E" at every other board and just give in. I hear that eventually motivation is part of that whole person concept thingie...

:D

rdjarvis

Seafort. persistance is key! Having a plan B, plan C and D are always good. I think its healthy to have back up plans because the "plan" always changes once bullets start flying. The bullets could be OCS boards, or 7.62nato. I went to BUD/s "SEAL" training twice in the last 6 years....Was hurt with the same injury both times, so my plan "A" wasnt happening. Now I cant believe the my plan "B" has happened. It wasnt until I started flying that I realized plan "A" was built up so much in my head that my plan "B" was what I really wanted all along...it was my real plan "A"!! You will get what you want. It just might not be what you think you want.

shambo

Plans

Select or Non-Select, either way I'm celebrating. I'll know that this was the day that changed my life. Good luck everybody!

shambo

Select

Guys, got the word from my recruiter... SNA Select. I'm headed to celebrate. Good luck to everyone else!!!!

shambo

Yes

I promise I wouldn't screw with anybody's emotions. they definately have the results. When I heard from my recruiter i made him repeat what he said three times.

GreenLantern330

Congrats, Shambo! Just wondering, did you post your stats in this thread? I tried looking but couldn't find it in the first few pages.. Sorry for bein a creep. :p

shambo

Stats

I posted them somewhere but..

23 M Non-Prior
No Flight Time
Aerospace Engineering Degree 3.05 GPA
College Baseball Player
8/8/9 62 ASTB Scores
Work currently as an engineer. Started my own company on the side a year ago.
Awards, etc.
Arrest in 2007 that was dropped - DUI - wasn't even inside a car hence a not guilty.

tpietsch

Pro-Rec SNA/SNFO! I can't believe it!

My recruiter says, "Now don't go drink and drive." Chyah. No kidding.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Okay, first TWO pages... I pulled an all-nighter for a test last night. So, I'm a bit groggy.:sleep_125

And thanks for posting your stats again.:eek:

You don't have to defend your actions with me. I was just simply stating where he was posted. It just so happens he was the first on page 3. ;)...