• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2010 Boards

Well this sucks. My recruiter is out of the office until next week. Seems like an inordinate amount of them are gone right now! Conspiracy (joke obviously). What is worse is just knowing that the results are out there and I can't get any info for a few days!

Anyway, congrats to all those who have been Pro-rec. Looks like it was really competitive because all you pro-recs have good looking applications.

Overlord243

Final-Select SNA 20 Feb 2011 OCS Date
Pro-Rec SNA!!!!

Stats during time of submittal (haven't posted until now):

24/M
Non-prior
University of North Dakota/ Degree in Aeronautics (Commercial Aviation)
3.5 GPA
Commercial/Multi/Instrument
CFI/CFII
900hrs Total time
700hrs Dual Given (750 PIC)
40hrs Multi

Army O-6? Reference

ASTB: 54 7/8/7

Literally just crossed 1,000hrs (1,000.8 hrs) as of TODAY!

It looks like there's a ton of pro-recs here so that's awesome! I wonder how many there were in total? Anyone know???

craftingraptor

Dreaming about the P-8A
pilot
Congratulations to all the pro-recs! Finally, to begin preparations for the shiny change in direction! Advice: Don't tell everyone immediately, wait until you're cleared by medical and you have a class date.

Non-selects, keep plugging away!

jmavalos

Congrats to all who got selected, It must fell great knowing where your next chapter in life begins!-

Hopefully I will get the same news when the SUPPLY results are out!

PB83

hmm

I just wanted to post my stats real quick to show that I don't think it is always required to have a high ASTB. I am sure it doesn't hurt to have a high ASTB though.

7 years prior Navy/ABE2, separated 24AUG10
Hawaii Pacific University BA 3.63
SNA/Supply/SWO
50, 5,6,4
3-O8 LORs
3-O6 interviews, all 10s
Volunteer service- Naval Sea Cadets, Meals on wheels, Adopt-a-School, Adopt-a-Highway
Evals-EP, EP, EP

Collateral duties-MWR, Command training team, Supply Petty Officer

Flying experience- 1 hour familiarization flight. I had to make sure I liked i