• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
Since everyone is waiting for the results to come out (including me, even though I didn't apply to this board), here's a topic to keep us occupied. What was your motivation for applying for the designator you applied for? I noticed that a lot of people have IW or IP (and/or SWO-IW, SWO-IP) listed as their first choice and INTEL either not listed or listed as a second, third, fourth . . . choice. I'd be interested to hear how people came to their decisions.

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Since everyone is waiting for the results to come out (including me, even though I didn't apply to this board), here's a topic to keep us occupied. What was your motivation for applying for the designator you applied for? I noticed that a lot of people have IW or IP (and/or SWO-IW, SWO-IP) listed as their first choice and INTEL either not listed or listed as a second, third, fourth . . . choice. I'd be interested to hear how people came to their decisions.
I put the SWO options first because I figured nobody else wants them. I'm really going for a commission by any means possible. I also feel my BSBA lacks an intense applied science background. I am pursuing an MSIS and felt if selected these could help me buy time. I did however put down 5 designators. Intel towards the back as I'm sure there are better qualified personnel and the quotas slim.