• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

PontusPilot

Contributor
I'm just going to forget I applied at this point and be pleasantly surprised if I get a call one day.
Wait bigpapi are you even graduated? If not when do you? I have been trying to disregard these threads, but haven't turned off email notifications lol...

eahmed4

Does anybody else dread the weekend like I do right now? The anxiousness of waiting until the start of the new week to anticipate any sort of announcements lol. God this whole process has had me find a new found appreciation for Monday's that I previously did not have

eahmed4

Well SWO was a week prior to this board, so once they get their results then a week from then..... I hope!
Supply also looks over your package a lot more thoroughly than SWO so it kind of makes sense that they got results earlier. Especially since the next board is less than a month away and they need to get these results out quickly before that board convenes

fsumst92

Does anybody else dread the weekend like I do right now? The anxiousness of waiting until the start of the new week to anticipate any sort of announcements lol. God this whole process has had me find a new found appreciation for Monday's that I previously did not have
For me its the opposite, I know that they aren't going to put anything out during the weekend so it kind of gives me peace of mind so I don't have to worry about checking during the weekend. But during the week im just speculating to see if anyone else has a realistic idea of when to expect results.

Putra23

Active Duty
I would stick with Mr. Celestin's timeline which 2-10 weeks. Average I have seen from previous board was like 7-8 weeks during COVID. We are still in COIVD Environment, I don't expect anything faster. Only hope for the best! For sure, I am too anxious. LOL

zarevich

No, I got my OCS date on March 12th and our results came out Jan 4th. I am active duty though. Civilians get it right away, unless you end up selected for FY-22, than you may have to wait a little.

Hoff_11

No, I got my OCS date on March 12th and our results came out Jan 4th. I am active duty though. Civilians get it right away, unless you end up selected for FY-22, than you may have to wait a little.
Did you just see your results on BOL? Or how was the bet way to see the results posted as active duty?

zarevich

Did you just see your results on BOL? Or how was the bet way to see the results posted as active duty?
We had somebody in the forum with the official results, so a bunch of us PMd the person. It took an extra 2-3 days for my CoC to get the results and call me. Once my CoC notified me of selection they updated the BOL the next day.