• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Putra23

Active Duty
NRC specifically is looking to see how many are going to board with 1st or 2nd choices in each designator and those are listed in the counts, but if someone has SNA/SNFO/SWO then they will be reflected in the counts on the dashboard for SNA and SNFO, but not for SWO even though the application will be at that board.
Makes sense now, if the SWO not listed, we have more than 101 applicants. Is there a cap quotas for fleet applicants? Totally understand the whole OCS not at full manning. However, if we are at full capacity let say, is that 67 quotas will only be for the March 1st Board? Or is it split for the June 1st board as well? Can you also clarify what does it mean with "To pick FY21/FY22 Quotas"? Because those are listed on the board for March 1st and June 1st coming up.

Hoff_11

Makes sense now, if the SWO not listed, we have more than 101 applicants. Is there a cap quotas for fleet applicants? Totally understand the whole OCS not at full manning. However, if we are at full capacity let say, is that 67 quotas will only be for the March 1st Board? Or is it split for the June 1st board as well? Can you also clarify what does it mean with "To pick FY21/FY22 Quotas"? Because those are listed on the board for March 1st and June 1st coming up.
So it says 102 applicants and 67 quota for FY21/22, that means those who are selected enter into a year group. Manning in the Navy is all based on that. They have year groups where they need to hit a certain number and once you enter that year group, you will be performing against that year group basically your entire career. But I will say, just because they have 67 slots available does not necessarily mean they are going to select 67 people. This could be due to the fact of the OCS capacity, or they simply just do not see 67 good applicants they want to commission. Hope this helps

exNavyOffRec

So it says 102 applicants and 67 quota for FY21/22, that means those who are selected enter into a year group. Manning in the Navy is all based on that. They have year groups where they need to hit a certain number and once you enter that year group, you will be performing against that year group basically your entire career. But I will say, just because they have 67 slots available does not necessarily mean they are going to select 67 people. This could be due to the fact of the OCS capacity, or they simply just do not see 67 good applicants they want to commission. Hope this helps

It could be that all or most of those selected could go in FY 21 or FY 21, or an even mix, it just gives flexibility. They do try their best to meet the accession goals.

Putra23

Active Duty
A
It could be that all or most of those selected could go in FY 21 or FY 21, or an even mix, it just gives flexibility. They do try their best to meet the accession goals.
[/QUOT]
From the attached GENOFF Picture it says 67 needed and not really specified whether FY-21 or FY-22 quotas. I was just wondering if NRC has more quotas for 3100 provided the fact the March 1st board is selecting FY21 and FY22 board.

Putra23

Active Duty
From the attached GENOFF Picture it says 67 needed and not really specified whether FY-21 or FY-22 quotas. I was just wondering if NRC has more quotas for 3100 provided the fact the March 1st board is selecting FY21 and FY22 board.

NevarYalnal

that picture you're referring to is listing FY 21 quotas, hence the comments for several designators noting closed for FY21 and corresponding red coding.

exNavyOffRec

They would, but in general most of the selections from a board this early would be FY 21, NRC restricts the selections for the next FY until hard quotas come out often in January of the current FY, so if they use many of those spots they are robbing peter to pay paul.

There are many factors that could or could not be a factor right now due to what happened last year.

Putra23

Active Duty
They would, but in general most of the selections from a board this early would be FY 21, NRC restricts the selections for the next FY until hard quotas come out often in January of the current FY, so if they use many of those spots they are robbing peter to pay paul.

There are many factors that could or could not be a factor right now due to what happened last year.
I see, well again, we will wait for the result then 2-10 weeks from convening board per Mr. Paul Celestin. Thank you all for the information and I am always happy to learn new thing. This is my first time applying. All the best!

PontusPilot

Contributor
I guess Supply isn't gonna see any unofficial results until April perhaps? Love speculating, helps me cope with the nerves lol
Well SWO was a week prior to this board, so once they get their results then a week from then..... I hope!