• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Putra23

Active Duty
Heres the 5FEB21 GENOFF Dashboard I found in another thread... A bit more up to date than the one posted earlier in this thread and the numbers are more favorable. It also accounts for the 101 packages at this board that were on the at-board list.
How do you get the GENOFF Quotas? Is this published somewhere?

Putra23

Active Duty
Oh really my bad. Interesting that its for FY21/22
Yeap, it does say that, not exactly sure though. But with 67 remaining and 101 Applicants. Pretty Competitive I would say, even worst because that 67 is probably divided for the next Supply Corps board on June 1st. Unless we have extra FY22 Quotas floating around

Putra23

Active Duty
Wish you all the best of luck! Definitely please share any information IRT this board. Thank you all, I learned a lot of stuff by just reading this thread.

exNavyOffRec

Yeap, it does say that, not exactly sure though. But with 67 remaining and 101 Applicants. Pretty Competitive I would say, even worst because that 67 is probably divided for the next Supply Corps board on June 1st. Unless we have extra FY22 Quotas floating around
A few things to remember, that 101 is just 1st and 2nd choices, there are many with 3rd as well, and Supply no longer immediately discounts 3rd choices. The other thing is that the 67 number is based on if OCS was running at full capacity, it was not for many months so while it says 67 for FY 21 it is unknown if they could even push those through to be commissioned in FY 21

fsumst92

A few things to remember, that 101 is just 1st and 2nd choices, there are many with 3rd as well, and Supply no longer immediately discounts 3rd choices. The other thing is that the 67 number is based on if OCS was running at full capacity, it was not for many months so while it says 67 for FY 21 it is unknown if they could even push those through to be commissioned in FY 21
Hopefully with the vaccine coming out and more people getting it. it will give OCS a chance to be able to expand on how many people are allowed per class. I know things aren't normalized yet but I Think this year things should get back on track.

exNavyOffRec

Hopefully with the vaccine coming out and more people getting it. it will give OCS a chance to be able to expand on how many people are allowed per class. I know things aren't normalized yet but I Think this year things should get back on track.

The classes sizes are back to 100, but the damage has been done.

Putra23

Active Duty
What does it mean with First and Second Choices and even third?

exNavyOffRec

What does it mean with First and Second Choices and even third?

NRC specifically is looking to see how many are going to board with 1st or 2nd choices in each designator and those are listed in the counts, but if someone has SNA/SNFO/SWO then they will be reflected in the counts on the dashboard for SNA and SNFO, but not for SWO even though the application will be at that board.