• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

SWOtivated2020

I haven't heard anything from my recruiter officially but I was on the PROREC-N list. I want to apply again but I don't know how I can improve my package. I had no waivers and got a really high score on my OAR but my GPA is low. Anyone have some advice to make up for my GPA for my next package?

I haven't heard anything from my recruiter officially but I was on the PROREC-N list. I want to apply again but I don't know how I can improve my package. I had no waivers and got a really high score on my OAR but my GPA is low. Anyone have some advice to make up for my GPA for my next package?
The only thing you need to add to your package is JESUS. Once you add that, your package is good to go.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Leadership roles if that was missing or weak, or add emphasis on the leadership roles you played. Maybe revamp the motivational statement?

NevarYalnal

what was your score / GPA; don't see you listed on the spreadsheet unless it was under a different name.

Foreverghosty

Yeah no need to ever retake the OAR; in addition to others suggestions re: adding volunteering/leadership experience, how were your LORs? Were they all quality recs from people who could directly speak to your suitability as an officer?
Mines was from My Coach/HS Math Teacher, Former Manager at Nestle, and A Captain in the Cleveland Police Force