• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

EmmaG

the past boards I've looked at they took about a week-10 days before results, some less including the last board. My recruiter told me one to two weeks. I'm not sure why it's taking longer
My recruiter told me I wouldn’t have results till March so I wasn’t expecting to hear anything for a least a month. This 7-10 days stuff I’ve been seeing on this thread is news to me.

Tacticalhusky

The results of the last board were leaked, it's not typical for results to come out that soon.
I've been on two boards, and received results in four days on both. Leaked or not, I've heard from my recruiter in under a week. I'd says its atypical for these results to be going on day 15. That being said, today is truly only the 11th business day, 10 if you don't count the holiday.

madelinebridge

I've been on two boards, and received results in four days on both. Leaked or not, I've heard from my recruiter in under a week. I'd says its atypical for these results to be going on day 15. That being said, today is truly only the 11th business day, 10 if you don't count the holiday.
It's because they started adding OCS dates with PRORECs. They started this on the October aviation board

Tacticalhusky

Again, I'm fairly positive somebody talked to Mr. Celestin about this and verified that was not the case for SWO.
I second this. I was on a November board, our dates did not come prior to our PRO RECs. Our dates came a couple days after selection. I'm sure they're trying out new things, but I wouldn't say this is definitive. But I do know there has been a low of shuffling in the classes already. A lot of people I knew got shuffled around within a week or two of their expected date. Things are looking messy lol