• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

La'Marcos

the past boards I've looked at they took about a week-10 days before results, some less including the last board. My recruiter told me one to two weeks. I'm not sure why it's taking longer
Yea I guess to look on the optimistic side perhaps its just all these great sailors such as you folks driving the competition up and causing the board panel to have a hard time selecting :)

Mel345

I said 7-10 days because for the past like 4 or 5 boards I went back and looked when people started getting pro recs and that was the average time. My recruiter told me 1-2 weeks too

n0rthstar

Yeah the turnaround seems quite abnormal and concerning, especially with all the “extra” about lowered quotas and all that.

I’m hoping it’s more a case where they push out a bunch of people to late OCS classes than a case where they just don’t accept a majority for this board.