• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

EmmaG

I have a question for active duty (or anyone else who can answer). I know they’re switching the PRT to the plank from sit-ups. Does anyone know if it’ll be an elbow plank or a straight arm plank? Thank you

vpazian

I have a question for active duty (or anyone else who can answer). I know they’re switching the PRT to the plank from sit-ups. Does anyone know if it’ll be an elbow plank or a straight arm plank? Thank you

elbow plank with hands flat or fisted. You can’t clasp your hands... feet shoulder width apart. Hubby is a RDC and that is how they are doing it here.

GAhnee

Am I still seriously the only civ to hear
I texted my recruiter Friday the 24th and asked if the results were out, he said no. He also said, “ You have an OCS date. You are selected.” “24JAN2021”.
I mentioned that earlier in the thread, am a civ. I interpreted this as a Y, but technically it’s not official. However, I doubt my recruiter would tell me yes if he wasn’t sure in some way.

I texted my recruiter Friday the 24th and asked if the results were out, he said no. He also said, “ You have an OCS date. You are selected.” “24JAN2021”.
I mentioned that earlier in the thread, am a civ. I interpreted this as a Y, but technically it’s not official. However, I doubt my recruiter would tell me yes if he wasn’t sure in some way.
Do you and NorthStar have the same recruiter lol!! you both are out of the same NRD

To properly answer your question about the planks there is no written guidance on how to perform the planks as of yet. People are preparing in the fashion as you have read above, however there is no instruction published.

SeaShine

Contributor
The only thing giving me hope that results will be out before Friday, is that more applications are due Friday. I really can’t imagine the Navy forcing everyone to lose out on a chance to reapply, just because they’re waiting on a signature. Who knows... but my bet is still on this week.