• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The SHOW: Airlines still a "good gig"??

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Can you elaborate on this?
Seems like crazy witch hunts over there after their TA failed. It appears that some senior yes voters aligned with management started whatsapp group and started compiling a list of “militant“ no voters for the company to go after.

A FedEx management pilot tried to come after me to remove a comment I made online and I don’t even work there (they threatened to turn me into Fedex legal if I didn’t delete the post. I told them I didn’t work for FedEx and they could pound sand)... I six months later I got a message from an ALPA attorney saying that FedEx is investigating their pilots for the comment I posted and wanted know if FedEx made contact with me and what I told FedEx when when they contacted me.

GroundPounder

Seems like crazy witch hunts over there after their TA failed. It appears that some senior yes voters aligned with management started whatsapp group and started compiling a list of “militant“ no voters for the company to go after.

A FedEx management pilot tried to come after me to remove a comment I made online and I don’t even work there (they threatened to turn me into Fedex legal if I didn’t delete the post. I told them I didn’t work for FedEx and they could pound sand)... I six months later I got a message from an ALPA attorney saying that FedEx is investigating their pilots for the comment I posted and wanted know if FedEx made contact with me and what I told FedEx when when they contacted me.
F_bAMbDbMAAyknw.jpg:large

Python

pilot
Contributor

This is pretty incredible. I mean what exactly does “go after” mean? This sounds really ugly.

What kind of comments could they possibly be upset about? I understand there’s a Social Media policy. But that’s normally not for making comments about contract negotiations or feelings about a TA. Seems strange. Thanks for the info.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
This is pretty incredible. I mean what exactly does “go after” mean? This sounds really ugly.

What kind of comments could they possibly be upset about? I understand there’s a Social Media policy. But that’s normally not for making comments about contract negotiations or feelings about a TA. Seems strange. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, the who situation was pretty weird. It seemed like a case of mistaken identity after I commented about something this individual was pretty sore about. Even after I told them I wasn’t who they thought I was they said they didn‘t believe me. I didn’t think much of it until the ALPA attorney contacted me.

Go after = company investigations to discipline pilots (suspend without pay/ terminate etc.)

Even more wild- I know of one case where a former Fedex pilot got served papers for a civil suit because someone online posted a comment about the VP of flight ops girlfriend, and the female FedEx pilot who felt the comment was about her believed he was the one who said it (similar case of looking through website posts and cross referencing Fedex pilot employment history to come up with a wild ass guess that I experienced) and hired an attorney personally to sue him for monetary damages and a public apology him since Fedex couldn't investigate and discipline him for it. He ended up having to hire a lawyer and notify Fedex they were going to be a named party in his countersuit for her to drop it.

Last edited: