• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Miles Teller Says Wife Made Him Shave His Mustache 'Immediately' After Filming Top Gun: Maverick

Actual fleet aviators with significant others:

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpg

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Hollywood mogul for a day:

If you were the screenwriter for TG2, what would you have changed about the plot, dialogue, or characters, and why?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor

If you were the screenwriter for TG2, what would you have changed about the plot, dialogue, or characters, and why?
HSC, in their over-the-shore attack role, would have inserted and supported (with guns and hellfires) a SEAL team that saved Maverick and Rooster getting them “to the chopper!” just in the nick of time. The enemy 5th Gen fighters would be unable to maneuver slow enough to shoot down the helicopters as they leisurely flew through the canyons below enemy air defenses.

Cue Lady Gaga…roll credits.

BarryD

Contributor
HSC, in their over-the-shore attack role, would have inserted and supported (with guns and hellfires) a SEAL team that saved Maverick and Rooster getting them “to the chopper!” just in the nick of time. The enemy 5th Gen fighters would be unable to maneuver slow enough to shoot down the helicopters as they leisurely flew through the canyons below enemy air defenses.

Hair Warrior

Contributor

Ok, I’m putting you on the spot: which actors/ actresses do you have playing Sierra pilots 1 and 2, as well as the SEAL team leader?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Pilot 1 cool TG2 call sign - “Teeter”
Pilot 2 cool TG2 call sign - “Porkins”

We forgot the crew chief (played by Pete Davidson) cool TG2 call sign - “Patches”

And…action!
Not so fast. Hollywood diversity office says you need more diversity. Sub out Pete Davidson for Ali Wong in the role of “Patches O’Houlihan.”

I’m also going to point out that Zack G. and Jack B. are not quite the age we’d expect Sierra pilots to be age-wise. How about Aziz Ansari and Aubrey Plaza instead.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I’m also going to point out that Zack G. and Jack B. are not quite the age we’d expect Sierra pilots to be age-wise.
Yeah, but it’s HSC off of the carrier so it’ll default to the two old guys in the squadron because it’s the only time the helo dudes will actually get to do anything real.

In this story Jack Black is the affable Skipper that everyone loves, and of course the Skipper flies this mission. Zack Galifinakis is the ancient, bumbling, terminal DH that can’t do shit on the ground but can fly the helo like a magician. The JOs get involved by carrying the flight gear to the helo for the pilots.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor

Charlie dukes it out with Penny Benjamin at Dunkin’ Donuts.

Why?

Because it sounds exciting…like kung fu fighting.

LATE ENTRY: Also, everybody in the movie needs to be wearing Omega Speedmaster Moonwatches…including Charlie and Penny Benjamin when they’re duking it out…to time the cat fight evolution (via the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch chronograph complication) and to demonstrate just how durable the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch really is.

Last edited:

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Not so fast. Hollywood diversity office says you need more diversity. Sub out Pete Davidson for Ali Wong in the role of “Patches O’Houlihan.”

I’m also going to point out that Zack G. and Jack B. are not quite the age we’d expect Sierra pilots to be age-wise. How about Aziz Ansari and Aubrey Plaza instead.

Ali Wong can def my my "crew chief"