• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

US "violation" of Venezuelan airspace

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wish we were still in the business of assassinations, because Chavez is a perfect candidate for one.

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Columbia has long accused Venezuela of supporting the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)

FARC? Really?

What's next, "Systematic Hazardous Infiltration Team?"

B

Blutonski816

I wish we were still in the business of assassinations, because Chavez is a perfect candidate for one.

I wish we were still in the business of taking over bannana republics via a CIA-sponsored coup and instituting US-friendly puppet governments...

*Shrug*

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Bah who's to say we aren't in the business of assasinations? Sure we may not boom headshot anyone nowadays but their are much more covert methods of taking someone out.

AJB37

Yeah...I'm a big fan of the blow back those types of covert actions entail... but hey, more enemies means more assassination targets, awesome...

FLY_USMC

pilot
There's a positive side to everything.

At least we won't have to travel so far to fight.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
i really hope you are joking somehow. Are you insinuating that you have never heard of FARC?

How about MILF?

I'm interested in how some of you justify assasinating leaders of sovereign nations just because they don't happen to get along with the US? How does this establish the US on the moral high ground?

Brett

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Man I wish I was cool enough to be a 14 yr old/HS Student/College student/applicant/SNA so I could post all my experience and knowledges of international politics, covert warfare and government coups.....:sleep_125

AJB37

Man I wish I was cool enough to be a 14 yr old/HS Student/College student/applicant/SNA so I could post all my experience and knowledges of international politics, covert warfare and government coups.....:sleep_125

... I thought you were an SNA:D