• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

kotn

Night and day with the Navy. I emailed my OR and 30 minutes later he called me and said "Are you ready to start your Naval Officer journey?? Come to my office on Wednesday!"

Yooo, don't get me started. I don't want to start a AF hating session but damn it's hard not to. I had to beg, borrow, and steal to take the AFOQT on a AF base, in another state, as a civ, not sponsored by a recruiter.

Navy OR? He told me to come in the next day.

jdvjnj96

Has anybody had any issues with getting their transcripts delivered to Millington? Paul keeps emailing me saying they are still missing my transcripts but my University said the "order was fulfilled on their end". I ordered them over 2 months ago and it's beyond frustrating.

trickyricky870

Has anybody had any issues with getting their transcripts delivered to Millington? Paul keeps emailing me saying they are still missing my transcripts but my University said the "order was fulfilled on their end". I ordered them over 2 months ago and it's beyond frustrating.
You use student clearing house?

Yokason

Same here dude I had 92 PCSM with 65 hours and a ppl. Application looked good and all but they cancelled that June board so I immediately went navy and now that I know more very happy about it. Air Force is suck. Navy is cool.

I was on a similar path, but with a PCSM in the 70s with my 6 hours. Am also very happy with how the process for the Navy has gone.

My AF recruiter actually seemed to be much better than average, seeing some posts here. Even so, my Navy recruiter moved me along at 5x the speed.

Yokason

Yooo, don't get me started. I don't want to start a AF hating session but damn it's hard not to. I had to beg, borrow, and steal to take the AFOQT on a AF base, in another state, as a civ, not sponsored by a recruiter.

Navy OR? He told me to come in the next day.

View attachment 31961

At the end of the day, I hope we'll all get to fly.

But gosh darn I wasn't happy to have to prep for another exam after taking the AFOQT haha

SWUSN

I had mine sent to me then had my YNC certify that they were official. Paul said an E7 or above can do this .

jdvjnj96

You use student clearing house?
Sure did! But Paul said they never received it. It's been a fighting battle between me and getting my transcripts. Also, my Community College does not show up on Clearing House and they "do not have the capability to send electronic transcripts" and have to mail it. Guess my package will get pushed to the next board.

jdvjnj96

Yea i sent him my JST transcripts from my BOL but he said they needed to be certified. My package might have been pushed back aswell.
Yeah I sent those but I know they needed official transcripts with a "raised seal" from all colleges attended.