• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

SWUSN

You guys check the at board list on page 26? Got the 250 names on there that were viewed by the august board ?

I was just able to make the AVO board by the skin of my teeth but Paul said i made board. If i dont make the get the pro rec im putting in for SNA/NFO in September.

Cashworth

He is literally the only person that I have had any help from besides you fine folk. I have not had the best experience with my CCCs and I've talked to 3 of them. 10/10 would NOT recommend.
Yeah, he called me today and gave me a heads up about my application, saying my package was not submitted to the board because my command submitted my application too late to make amendments. Still waiting for the AVO results either way, he said that the status of the program is still up in the air ?‍♂️

luckynumbr27

He is literally the only person that I have had any help from besides you fine folk. I have not had the best experience with my CCCs and I've talked to 3 of them. 10/10 would NOT recommend.
CCC’s tend to be some of the worst folks at any command, no offense to any NC’s on here. Some are great folks but the vast majority that I interacted with had taken some kind of personal vow to do as little work as possible and claim ignorance even in the face of a printed off Navadmin instructions right in their face lol. I’d show up with all of the footwork already done for what I wanted to do and I could see the disgust and annoyance in their eyes that they might have to simply ROUTE it. Had an NC master chief lie directly to my face that the navy didn’t allow what I wanted anymore and claimed there was a naval instruction on it that she didn’t have time to show me. I knew she was lying because 3 of my buddies a boat over were simultaneously doing the exact same thing I was trying and all got picked up for it.

Jvilla96

Has anybody had any issues with getting their transcripts delivered to Millington? Paul keeps emailing me saying they are still missing my transcripts but my University said the "order was fulfilled on their end". I ordered them over 2 months ago and it's beyond frustrating.
This is how the JAG office certified my transcripts. I turned them in sealed(need to be official) and they opened them in front of me; stamped and signed them. Show them this document and ask for one of your own. PM me if you have any questions.31965

jdvjnj96

This is how the JAG office certified my transcripts. I turned them in sealed(need to be official) and they opened them in front of me; stamped and signed them. Show them this document and ask for one of your own. PM me if you have any questions.View attachment 31965
That seems way easier. I think I will try that. I got my University transcript, but now I'm waiting on my Community College Transcript.

Magrey

This is how the JAG office certified my transcripts. I turned them in sealed(need to be official) and they opened them in front of me; stamped and signed them. Show them this document and ask for one of your own. PM me if you have any questions.View attachment 31965
Nice! Thats going above and beyond, at my command last 8 that got picked up, just had a stamp "certify true copy" signed by an E-7 or above.

Magrey

Yeah, he called me today and gave me a heads up about my application, saying my package was not submitted to the board because my command submitted my application too late to make amendments. Still waiting for the AVO results either way, he said that the status of the program is still up in the air ?‍♂️
My dude the AVO is not up in the air, the guy might be missing information about.

kotn

My dude the AVO is not up in the air, the guy might be missing information about.

Thinking the same thing. From everything I read online, the Navy is full steam ahead with AVO and the MQ-25.
Wondering what Paul meant by that.

JoeBob1788

Nice! Thats going above and beyond, at my command last 8 that got picked up, just had a stamp "certify true copy" signed by an E-7 or above.
I had them emailed to me and just stuck them in my application… they both had “official electronic transcript” watermarked on them, sent them in as part of the entire application package and it was good. Who knows. I had the benefit of being at a tiny Det and did everything myself, no YNs, no NCs (who are always the worst), way faster and less complicated it seemed.