• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

kotn

From what he was telling me, the first crew to go through is a pilot to determine the viability of training and meeting fleet requirements, but he also doesn't know when subsequent boards will be held either

I was wondering this too. Will the next AVO board be held after all these 10 selected guys go through OCS and all of AVO training?
Like at what point are they gonna go like, "yeah this AVO thing is working out let's conduct the next board"

Also why are all the selected guys (except the one civilian) from one TAOC? We got some bias going on?
Don't mind me... just making drama.

CaptMorgan

I was wondering this too. Will the next AVO board be held after all these 10 selected guys go through OCS and all of AVO training?
Like at what point are they gonna go like, "yeah this AVO thing is working out let's conduct the next board"

Also why are all the selected guys (except the one civilian) from one TAOC? We got some bias going on?
Don't mind me... just making drama.
198 is AD sailors