• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

slothman00

My convo with the recruiter: "Hey Dylan, I have some upsetting news... Do you have a second? How is your job going now? Is it reliable? Well, I was just upset to tell you that you need to quit that fucking job because you made pilot."

:0

Prorec-Y BBBAAAAABBBBBBYYYYY SNA!!

That’s pretty funny. My recruiter was very emphatic that I stay employed since I don’t have an OCS date yet and he was expecting in to be Oct 2021 at the soonest.

H_ZNgineer

On or above Cloud 9
Got picked up SNA 05Sep2021, but I'm asking to be put in asap! Congrats to everyone else that made it in, I would also like to echo what Marcus said (I don't think it can be said any better).

Edit:

Apparently moments after I got off the phone w/my rec the results were posted, so he redialed and was like "surprise surprise!"

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Got picked up SNA 05Sep2021, but I'm asking to be put in asap! Congrats to everyone else that made it in, I would also like to echo what Marcus said (I don't think it can be said any better).

Edit:

Apparently moments after I got off the phone w/my rec the results were posted, so he redialed and was like "surprise surprise!"
Nice! And I love the new title "On or above cloud 9". Sums up a lot of feeling today nicely.

Mntman

Contributor
@Ghost SWO did you lock out the spreadsheet? You already updated my Prorec-Y (thank you for that by the way) but I need to put in my 5 Sept 21 OCS date and cannot edit it.

Edit: Computer was being stupid slow and now I have access again.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
@Ghost SWO did you lock out the spreadsheet? You already updated my Prorec-Y (thank you for that by the way) but I need to put in my 5 Sept 21 OCS date and cannot edit it.

Edit: Computer was being stupid slow and now I have access again.
Not sure what happened there.