• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

TheCoon

Pro-Rec Y for SNFO. Congrats everyone! Best of luck to those who didn’t get selected. @Marcus_Aurelius couldn't have said it better.

I’m not entirely sure if I will take the slot, however. My OR said he sent my packet as SNA only but that clearly wasn’t the case. I’ll adjust the spreadsheet but I may never have the OCS Date field completed.

Edit: It’s already been done... @Ghost SWO??? Lol.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Pro-Rec Y for SNFO. Congrats everyone! Best of luck to those who didn’t get selected. @Marcus_Aurelius couldn't have said it better.

I’m not entirely sure if I will take the slot, however. My OR said he sent my packet as SNA only but that clearly wasn’t the case. I’ll adjust the spreadsheet but I may never have the OCS Date field completed.

Edit: It’s already been done... @Ghost SWO??? Lol.

franktastic1

Recruiter hasn’t called and isn’t answering the phone... is there any way to find out my results or do I have to painstakingly wait for him?
Yeah same here. I texted mine around 2:30 EST and haven't heard anything back yet. The suspense is driving me crazy.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
How many times have you applied?
This was the second time, first time was in May this year, missed the cutoff for August.

I was told the board likes to see applicants that apply multiple times, shows perseverance. Can't say if that helped or not this time. Not very quantifiable.