• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Forgedinwater

Are the results of the November board still pending? I was told by my recruiter that this board got pushed back and combined with the upcoming board. If so, why might the Navy combine the two rated boards?
I have heard no such thing from my recruiter. If this is the case I have some phone calls to make. If I'm not selected I'm shipping as a nuke before the next board meets.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Are the results of the November board still pending? I was told by my recruiter that this board got pushed back and combined with the upcoming board. If so, why might the Navy combine the two rated boards?
Are you sure you're on the right thread?

If so, it sounds at least for now that your OR is pulling your leg if you're referring to the October 26th Aviation board.

GodofAeons

I hear this about the Dec/Jan board.

Not about the Oct/Nov board. The Oct/Nov board already met and convened so it wouldn't make sense.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I was told by my recruiter that this board got pushed back and combined with the upcoming board. If so, why might the Navy combine the two rated boards?
That's also impossible, because we have people that are being rolled to the January board. This implies the boards aren't merged and are very much their own entity.

Can do

Anyone else hear something like this?

AndrewT98

Perhaps my situation is unique. I applied to the Nov 2020 board, (I even got my application in early). I reached out to my recruiter in late Nov and was told that my application is being pushed forward to the next board. I am new to this website and I am simply trying to understand.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Perhaps my situation is unique. I applied to the Nov 2020 board, (I even got my application in early). I reached out to my recruiter in late Nov and was told that my application is being pushed forward to the next board. I am new to this website and I am simply trying to understand.
That means you're getting rolled to January, they're not merged. You'll sit at the January Aviation board instead of the Oct/Nov board.

We've had several people get rolled to January unfortunately.

Can do

In different words I was told something similar, but I was not told anything about being pushed back. I saw my name on the list posted a few weeks ago so idk.

AndrewT98

I appreciate the insight, I've noticed that there is a forum for the Jan board. I'll begin following that one more closely.