• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Marcus_Aurelius

Sorry Emperor Aurelius, I'm too cool for linkedin. B)

I’m glad you’ve heard of me...er, well...him.

Regardless, understood. I only recently started using it after a decade of shunning all forms of social media. When the job dictates it, you do as the job demands. Prepare yourselves for the shameless plug...

I hope you all check out my company’s WWII documentary, The Girl Who Wore Freedom.

www.thegirlwhoworefreedom.com

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
I’m glad you’ve heard of me...er, well...him.

Regardless, understood. I only recently started using it after a decade of shunning all forms of social media. When the job dictates it, you do as the job demands. Prepare yourselves for the shameless plug...

I hope you all check out my company’s WWII documentary, The Girl Who Wore Freedom.

www.thegirlwhoworefreedom.com

Though weak constitution, through a sense of duty and selflessness Aurelius was one of the greatest Emperors of Rome: his battles always lengthy but victorious!

Yea, I've been studying lol lets go boys. See you all in RI.

Marcus_Aurelius

Though weak constitution, through a sense of duty and selflessness Aurelius was one of the greatest Emperors of Rome: his battles always lengthy but victorious!

Yea, I've been studying lol lets go boys. See you all in RI.

While what you say is absolutely true, I would argue his contributions to the Stoic philosophy/ideology are of greater value as their impact is still being felt vibrantly to this day.

Marcus Aurelius was flesh and blood and Rome was but a nation. The ideas Aurelius espoused were proven to be eternally wise, and as one of my favorite movies says,