• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

donaldmbang

If I'm selected and my OCS day is right before I graduate with my master's in December, how I'm going to deal with that? I'm working on my two last classes now.

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
If I'm selected and my OCS day is right before I graduate with my master's in December, how I'm going to deal with that? I'm working on my two last classes now.
You request a later OCS date.

Would you be missing classes/finals, or just graduation?

Not sure how they approve OCS date changes, but you’ll graduate wether or not you are there if you’ve finished everything.

Some study materials for you all while we wait.

Here is the Officer Candidate Regulations 2022 (most recent from what I've gathered, but correct me if I'm wrong) and the very insightful OCS Survival Guide (updated in 2022). Credit goes to Airwarriors and those on this great site.

If any of you are reading or studying something else let me know!

Attachments

• OTCNINST 1530.6M - OFFICER CANDIDATE REGULATIONS (14JUL22).pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 24
  • OCS Survivors Guide (DEC 2022).docx
    643.9 KB · Views: 31

derludwig

Applied for Crypto, NFO and SWO. Recruiter said she's putting me up this week. 3.01 GPA as an Intel major, 45 OAR, scored 4s and 5s on the ASTB
I added your info here to the spreadsheet, but don't know things like whether or not you had any waivers, so feel free to update. Best of luck with the boards!