• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

23brooks23

Retired Wr
Is that part of getting your private pilots license?
No I got my private back in April, then did Instrument, and then I upgraded my private to commercial. Now I’m working on getting my commercial multi engine license. I have one more training flight and then I’ll be endorsed to take my check ride.

Swandawg

Are you going to be able to wear your Air Force ribbons in the dress blues for the navy? That’ll be pretty cool
Not too sure on Navy uniform regs and the transferability of medals, but I have a few achievement/meritorious service ribbons that would be cool to wear

Sweating it out with you fine people waiting for the results. Applied for NFO with an ASTB score of 68 8/7/7 and a 3.5 gpa. I-SEL attempt went south right before this board for ridiculous reasons.

GoBoilers25

Sweating it out with you fine people waiting for the results. Applied for NFO with an ASTB score of 68 8/7/7 and a 3.5 gpa. I-SEL attempt went south right before this board for ridiculous reasons.
Your stats are great, and the way it’s been going recently you look like a good candidate. Are we allowed to ask what the ridiculous reason was?