• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

TXAGOTDR08

Sorry to hear that brother, do you have any idea why?
No idea, I had a re-code waiver that was at NRC the week the packages were due so maybe it didn’t get approved in time?
I was a previous select and have a “highly-recommended to return” on my DD-785 and was told I may not be on the at-board list.

Who knows lol

23brooks23

Retired Wr
No idea, I had a re-code waiver that was at NRC the week the packages were due so maybe it didn’t get approved in time?
I was a previous select and have a “highly-recommended to return” on my DD-785 and was told I may not be on the at-board list.

Who knows lol
Hopefully this next board treats you much better. At least it’s in October

GoBoilers25

Tomorrow is the day, it's starting to feel real. Hopefully results will come out by the end of September since the last four boards heard back within three weeks.

exNavyOffRec

Yeah it’s crazy, best of luck to everyone. My gut feeling is that we’ll hear back pretty soon since we have a smaller applicant pool.
Most of the time is not the board and the list of selectees will probably be back to NRC EOD on the 3rd or the next day, it is the admin functions after the board and those civilians are busy with a lot of other work, only they know what they have going on at the time the selections come back from board.