• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

avg_joe

At board lists are lists of people that will be reviewed by the board, then the professional recommendation list comes out to say who got professionally recommended to attend OCS.
I thought all apps go to a board? If you are reviewed by the board is that good or bad ?

BradL17

I’m not sure exactly how it works, but an “at board” list will come out if you’re being reviewed by the final board. Sometimes people don’t get on the board review list for some reason (not sure what the reasons could be).
I think sometimes there could be an error in your application that wasn’t caught during QC that would cause your package to not meet the board. Like a clerical error, missing document, etc. Correct me if I’m wrong.

dominicdecoco

I think sometimes there could be an error in your application that wasn’t caught during QC that would cause your package to not meet the board. Like a clerical error, missing document, etc. Correct me if I’m wrong.
This is correct and has happened to me twice now.

The “At Board List” is the list of each individual whose package is correctly submitted on time. If you are on this list the selection board will decide your fate resulting in a yes or no. If yes then you receive your OCS class date.

This is correct and has happened to me twice now.

The “At Board List” is the list of each individual whose package is correctly submitted on time. If you are on this list the selection board will decide your fate resulting in a yes or no. If yes then you receive your OCS class date.
When did you find out you didn’t make the at board list in relation to when the board convened?

avg_joe

How do the boards work for aviation? is it just two boards 1 SNA and 1 SNFO that both choose or is it just 1 big board with people from both community's......idk just curious.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
How do the boards work for aviation? is it just two boards 1 SNA and 1 SNFO that both choose or is it just 1 big board with people from both community's......idk just curious.

It’s the same board. Have your recruiter give you a run down on the process.