• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

23brooks23

Retired Wr
Question for you guys, to everyone who applied to this board with flight hours. How many flight hours do y'all have and certs earned? On the google sheets it just says do you have flight hours Y/N and I'm just curious where everyone is at lol.

Skylanepilot1981

Question for you guys, to everyone who applied to this board with flight hours. How many flight hours do y'all have and certs earned? On the google sheets it just says do you have flight hours Y/N and I'm just curious where everyone is at lol.
280 with Commercial Single with instrument rating

BradL17

.5 hour discovery flight lol. Probably doesn’t hold any weight but figured it wouldn’t hurt.