• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

TXAGOTDR08

I asked my recruiter and nothing has come out for us but she said possibly. There’s apparently a supply and swo board on the same day as us and their at board list came out today.
I figured it would be today, since our board would be next Monday, if it wasn’t a holiday.

23brooks23

Retired Wr
I figured it would be today, since our board would be next Monday, if it wasn’t a holiday.
Yeah I just got off the phone with my recruiter she said we will get it this week for sure but she thinks it’ll be Thursday at the latest. My guess is we’ll get it tomorrow since we’re convening on the 3rd but who knows. But my recruiter said she’ll call me and let me know when it comes out and I’ll update y’all.

exNavyOffRec

Yeah I just got off the phone with my recruiter she said we will get it this week for sure but she thinks it’ll be Thursday at the latest. My guess is we’ll get it tomorrow since we’re convening on the 3rd but who knows. But my recruiter said she’ll call me and let me know when it comes out and I’ll update y’all.
Unless she is seeing info being placed into the system a recruiter has no idea when the results will be put out.

BradL17

Just out of curiosity, could they roll this board into the Oct board assuming there are far less applicants than the “average” board?

23brooks23

Retired Wr
Just out of curiosity, could they roll this board into the Oct board assuming there are far less applicants than the “average” board?
I hope that’s not a thing, I talked to my recruiter and she said if we get results back quick enough she’s gonna try to get me in for the oct 6th date for ocs.