• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Sep24 SNA/SNFO Board

avg_joe

Is it just me or why are the numbers on the excel sheet really low. I understand not everyone knows about air warriors, but the other boards are stacked with people and this excel board has only 13 people on it.

Is it just me or why are the numbers on the excel sheet really low. I understand not everyone knows about air warriors, but the other boards are stacked with people and this excel board has only 13 people on it.
This board deadline came up on pretty short notice, and there’s probably more people that will add their scores in the next few weeks.

exNavyOffRec

I'm not sure why. He has been doing it for a while and actually just got an award from a flag for being the best in the region. All he said was that people who submit LOR's get pro y more than people who don't...what that means idk... i have a feeling they are important because there is no fit rep to go off of unlike in the military.....LOR's are, what he said, the best way to gauge someone as a leader blah blah blah especially when the person is in the military or in the same pipeline I.E Aviation/NFO. He told me a lot of people who submit use teachers and coaches, but the boards don't hold them to the same weight as officers/pilots/NFO in the military. He told me that my recs which are 1 ADM 1 GEN 2 o6's, pilot and NFO and a RET o5 Marine, all of which I've known my whole life, will help greatly because they are in the profession I want to do and that it raises an eyebrow.... whatever that means....... either way I would speculate that the answer is somewhere in the middle.
You have heard the saying it is sometimes better to be lucky than good? I think that your recruiter has just been lucky based on what you have said he has told you

Is there a predictable time for when at board lists are typically released? I tries searching for times from past boards but couldn't find any.