• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

LostGiant

My recruiter gave me a call saying the board occurred, and I should plan for an October 6th ship date. With my PFA/PRT on the 23rd of September, since that will be the two week mark before the class date.

A friend of mine that is an active duty SUPPO also said when he applied, approx. 4 years ago, he was given the choice between 2 dates and just chose the sooner one. But he also knew a guy in his class that was given his pro rec Y on a Friday and reported to OCS the very next Monday. I guess it really all just depends.

LostGiant

A friend of mine that is an active duty SUPPO also said when he applied, approx. 4 years ago, he was given the choice between 2 dates and just chose the sooner one. But he also knew a guy in his class that was given his pro rec Y on a Friday and reported to OCS the very next Monday. I guess it really all just depends.
I don’t think I could get my lease terminated, all of my utilities turned off, and everything else done within a weekend. Fingers are crossed that they release the selections today or tomorrow.