• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

Hard to predict, you have the number of boards increasing and they should be including the estimate for the next years needs until they get the hard goals. This means there are too many variables to make any type of guess. The other thing is that Supply is one of the designators that has in the past not used all the spots they can give out if they feel the candidates aren't good enough to select, the last board selected 53, maybe they had 53 to give, or maybe they had more than that but just didn't like the remaining candidates.
A previous poster said there were 73 total applicants. But I understand what you're saying. Thank you for the insight.

exNavyOffRec

A previous poster said there were 73 total applicants. But I understand what you're saying. Thank you for the insight.
One other thing to remember is there are multiple goals through the process, application goal, selection goal, shipping goal, and so on. This ultimately means that selection goal is about 140% or so of what they actually need for shipping goal.

yellowbrickroad

And now we are stuck in the holding game. Anyone know of a way to search for the results ourselves, or are we dependent on our respective recruiters?
If you have flank-speed access, you can see the list whenever it does release by searching N3 in the search bar. I could be wrong but I believe this only works for active duty personnel with a CAC reader.