• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

Clahai

They are supposed to meet again in November & January (source, link above) but as we already saw with the July board being pushed to September, none of these dates are set in stone.

If you don't feel like you can trust your recruiter to get the job done, I'd still ask for a new one, regardless of how nice or communicative she was initially.
Actually, the next Deadline is 04OCT… about 5-6 weeks

yellowbrickroad

Did any of you submit your package with the appraisal forms from 2022? Or the newer one?
I used the old form. I had the same worry so I emailed the Supply Officer Community manager. I was advised that the old appraisal form is still acceptable.

But, personally, for any new appraisals from here on out, I would use the new one. Hoping I won’t need to get one, but good to advise others who may be going through what we are doing right now.

notmyname12

How often does supply pick people who listed them as a second choice?

Put IP down for my 1st but curious if I have a chance at Supply. Strong package Hit all the wickets / no waivers 55 oar.

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
All,

I have created a Supply Board Excel Sheet. I am hoping to update it later today with older boards for reference.
Everyone,
I have started a Supply Boards Excel for this board. I am slowly, but surely adding people. Please, even if you have not posted here, add your info and update what I have been adding, as there is some information you have not shared that helps.

A few notes before you add to it:

• You do not need to add your AQR, PFAR, FOFAR scores. These do not matter at the Suppo board.

• If you *want* to try to fix the formatting - please make a copy, try it there, and then tell me how to fix it. Please do not attempt to "fix" it and break this one.

• I've noticed most will need to update: Age, Prior Service, Waivers, and Previous Submissions. Please also make sure you select your sex and if you're on the "at board" list.

Lastly, I will be trying to retroactively add the last at least two boards for record keeping/reference. With the long weekend, I plan to get it done by Monday. I have completed them - please just update your info.

PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE CORRECT TAB

Here is the link: Supply Boards

Last edited:

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
All,

I have created a Supply Board Excel Sheet. I am hoping to update it later today with older boards for reference.
Everyone,
I have started a Supply Boards Excel for this board. I am slowly, but surely adding people. Please, even if you have not posted here, add your info and update what I have been adding, as there is some information you have not shared that helps.

• You do not need to add your AQR, PFAR, FOFAR scores. These do not matter at the Suppo board.

• If you *want* to try to fix the formatting - please make a copy, try it there, and then tell me how to fix it. Please do not attempt to "fix" it and break this one.

• I've noticed most will need to update: Age, Prior Service, Waivers, and Previous Submissions. Please also make sure you select your sex and if you're on the "at board" list.

Lastly, I will be trying to retroactively add the last at least two boards for record keeping/reference. With the long weekend, I plan to get it done by Monday.

Just fixed it so everyone has edit permissions.

Please update your info and if you are on the At-Board list!

Thank you!

All,

Everyone,

Lastly, I will be trying to retroactively add the last at least two boards for record keeping/reference. With the long weekend, I plan to get it done by Monday.

Thank you so much for making this! If you want any help with adding in previous boards info, I’d be happy to help you.

Last edited: