• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03SEP24 SUPPLY BOARD

PepperPerry

Current Teacher, Aspiring SWO
Thank you so much for making this! If you want any help with adding in previous boards info, I’d be happy to help you.
I'm looking into trying to do that - but the previous boards didn't have a lot of people post their stats. Unless I'm missing something.

PepperPerry

I don’t think you’re missing something. I noticed that too a while back when I found a spreadsheet that only had stats from 2014-2020.
Hopefully this spreadsheet will be a good starting point and folks can add to it.

I won't be able to do much if I get selected and ship for awhile, but I hope it survives.

Hopefully this spreadsheet will be a good starting point and folks can add to it.

I won't be able to do much if I get selected and ship for awhile, but I hope it survives.
Well I can’t speak for everyone, but I know that the work you put into it now is greatly appreciated. I hope that future applicants are able to take advantage of it as well. It really is an invaluable resource.

yellowbrickroad

All,

I have created a Supply Board Excel Sheet. I am hoping to update it later today with older boards for reference.
Everyone,
I have started a Supply Boards Excel for this board. I am slowly, but surely adding people. Please, even if you have not posted here, add your info and update what I have been adding, as there is some information you have not shared that helps.

A few notes before you add to it:

• You do not need to add your AQR, PFAR, FOFAR scores. These do not matter at the Suppo board.

• If you *want* to try to fix the formatting - please make a copy, try it there, and then tell me how to fix it. Please do not attempt to "fix" it and break this one.

• I've noticed most will need to update: Age, Prior Service, Waivers, and Previous Submissions. Please also make sure you select your sex and if you're on the "at board" list.

Lastly, I will be trying to retroactively add the last at least two boards for record keeping/reference. With the long weekend, I plan to get it done by Monday. I have completed them - please just update your info.

PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE CORRECT TAB

Here is the link: Supply Boards
Phenomenal work here! I too hope this carries on after this board. I remember searching through this forum and did find something similar but it was updated years ago.

I think adding officer appraisals and letter of recommendations should be added to the spreadsheet as well.

- How many appraisals / rank of appraiser
- How many Letter of recommendations / with rank or job title

PepperPerry

Phenomenal work here! I too hope this carries on after this board. I remember searching through this forum and did find something similar but it was updated years ago.

I think adding officer appraisals and letter of recommendations should be added to the spreadsheet as well.

- How many appraisals / rank of appraiser
- How many Letter of recommendations / with rank or job title
I feel that is a bit more complicated - not sure how to add that to the metrics.

Also the spreadsheet is more numbers based, so "rank or job title" of the LoR's wouldn't be able to be included.

I'll mess around with my copy, but I'm not sure those can be added.