• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04NOV24 SNA/NFO Board

awindz9

I went to my recruiter today and asked him to verify the email he received, and I was there when he made the call. Pretty much the email was not clear enough. As of right now the board is still on, but it is certain the pilot slots are limited (He said 3 slots are available, but I think this is BS). Sorry for the confusion and stress.

aspiringf18

I went to my recruiter today and asked him to verify the email he received, and I was there when he made the call. Pretty much the email was not clear enough. As of right now the board is still on, but it is certain the pilot slots are limited (He said 3 slots are available, but I think this is BS). Sorry for the confusion and stress.
You almost gave me a heart attack, also no way only 3 slots are left lmao. He’s gotta be pulling it out of his ass

aspiringf18

Also I thought you said you saw the email directly