• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04NOV24 SNA/NFO Board

Fredcat

Thanks for getting the thread started! I've been told that it's possible SNA slots may be capped for FY25 prior to this 04NOV24 board convening - anyone else hear something similar from their recruiter?
Just got off the phone with my recruiter, and he mentioned something similar. I don't want to misquote, but he said something to the effect of "there's a rumor coming down the pipe that the board may be maxed out on pilot slots for FY25, but I haven't heard/seen anything that confirms it." I guess that would mean people would get rolled over to FY26? Still trying to figure all of this stuff out myself.

WorldWar33.3

My CO wrote me up an excellent, well-written recommendation based on my work. Will that carry a lot of weight on the application or will it be seen as "blowing smoke" like any other LoR?

awindz9

I'm not surprised people are getting screwed for the rest of the year since the last 4 boards have been like 90% acceptance. It's BS, but hey what's another 8 months of waiting......