• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

pedrofuego

they showed us the numbers a couple months ago, aviation slots are almost the same through all three accession sources. (Navy only)
So USNA picked up like 250ish pilots for the grad 2023 class, so can I assume that the NROTC grads of 2023 also had something in the neighborhood of 250ish pilot slots, and same with OCS? and that next year for the 2024 cycle they will be approximately the same?

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I know this board may indeed be another slaughter but is there any instance wherein someone with 9s on the aqr and pfar wouldn’t get picked up?

BDavis11

Contributor
I know this board may indeed be another slaughter but is there any instance wherein someone with 9s on the aqr and pfar wouldn’t get picked up?
This is a subjective question that has been asked before. Really it comes down to your personal history. (Not you directly) but do you have any moral waivers not shared on here? Do you have a disclosure of drugs, dui, etc. Those type of things is was will get 9’s passed up. Or they simply missed your application filing through so many ?.

Storm27324

It is unusual for a senior officer to talk to an applicant, they rarely talk to anyone other than OPS/AOPS/other more senior officers, but sometimes people get lucky.

Remember FY 24/25 selection can also mean BDCP selections.

It has been talked about several times on the site that hard quotas don't come out until Nov-Jan time frame so it can be up to 6 months after they have already started selections for the next FY that they find out what they really have.

Realistically it is the May board that starts selecting for the next FY, board convenes 22 May then it will take about 4 weeks until they release results which puts it at the end of June and by then the last OCS for the current FY will have already left.
GENOFF Director is a LT. She's not the National OPO (Capt.), LT. Megan turned over with LCDR Barefoot, got his contact info from the program authorizations initially while trying to get ahold of Celestine last year.

Also, including the National OPO, contact info is on the N311/N319 Home page on flankspeed. Mr. Celestin never answers his phone and takes a few weeks for email, he stricktly processes packages. Got tired of the rumor mill (nothings definent, thanks navy) figured I'd ask the horse directly and got lucky.

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
GENOFF Director is a LT. She's not the National OPO (Capt.), LT. Megan turned over with LCDR Barefoot, got his contact info from the program authorizations initially while trying to get ahold of Celestine last year.

Also, including the National OPO, contact info is on the N311/N319 Home page on flankspeed. Mr. Celestin never answers his phone and takes a few weeks for email, he stricktly processes packages. Got tired of the rumor mill (nothings definent, thanks navy) figured I'd ask the horse directly and got lucky.

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
did she give any indication as to if this board would be selecting for FY25 as well or give any indication as to when we might be seeing a return to normalcy with regards to selection rates?

Storm27324

did she give any indication as to if this board would be selecting for FY25 as well or give any indication as to when we might be seeing a return to normalcy with regards to selection rates?
The ProBoard schedule says FY24/25. She only referred to the schedule and could not speak to "normalcy" other than its FY specific. Can't foretell the future, depends on what happens in the fleet and requirements there of.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
The ProBoard schedule says FY24/25. She only referred to the schedule and could not speak to "normalcy" other than its FY specific. Can't foretell the future, depends on what happens in the fleet and requirements there of.

Is there a different board other than the one on mynavyhr? Because that one on mynavyhr has nothing about fy24/25. Not sure if you’ve got a different one but that’s not what the one posted says

Storm27324

Storm27324

in your URL you can see 13Sep2022. In Flank Speed that is the previous schedule. The newest Schedule was updated on Jan 4th 2023 (this month) reflecting fy24/25 and is on HR right now. You can look it up on your phone (what I did to get those two links five min ago)

exNavyOffRec

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
I think we are talking about different positions, the Director of accessions is normally a LCDR going to CDR and is the one who the PM and Processors work for.