• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Prox

SNA Pro-Rec Y
For you guys that switched recruiters, how did that transition go? My OR is headed back to the fleet at the end of summer but I’m committed to holding out for at least one aviation board before looking at other designators.

cgoodwin

For you guys that switched recruiters, how did that transition go? My OR is headed back to the fleet at the end of summer but I’m committed to holding out for at least one aviation board before looking at other designators.
Just make sure you keep calling and emailing. Make sure they know your name and who you are so that you don't fall through the cracks.

gtownjake

I don’t really see the point in voluntarily removing yourself from a board based off pure speculation. Hopefully someone can explain why. I mean I get if you have legitimate evidence a board will happen but with very low selection and you want to save your application for another. But just hearing rumors of a cancellation doesn’t compel me in any way to withdraw.

Echo Five

As long as they turnover properly with another OR it's pretty straightforward. Just make sure to confirm who your new OR is so you know your kit doesn't get lost in the aether

FlyingGamecock

Recruiter just said that I wouldn’t be eligible to apply again until November, making the next board I could apply to is the May board of next year. So looks like I will be throwing a supply package in as well. Rip

nefalexa

Recruiter just said that I wouldn’t be eligible to apply again until November, making the next board I could apply to is the May board of next year. So looks like I will be throwing a supply package in as well. Rip
It’s usually 6 months max, why do you have to wait extra?

FlyingGamecock

It’s usually 6 months max, why do you have to wait extra?
Well 6 months after the May board would be November and I’d assume the first board after October would be next May. So really everyone who applies and doesn’t change their package should have to wait the same amount. Just depends on what your recruiter does I guess

gtownjake

Not trying to put bad vibes out there, but if this May board were to get cancelled AFTER the deadline of 7 April, would our applications automatically be pushed to the next board, or just bounce back for our OR to resubmit? Or can a board even be cancelled after the submission deadline?

Jacksa71

Pushed to the next board. Every thread says the board will be cancel. Just relax and wait. There no need to freak out about something out of your control.

Jacksa71

Exactly what I am talking about. Submit you package and see what happens. It’s doesn’t matter which designator. Talk with with your recruiter if you have concerns.