• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

HSMPBR

Not a misfit toy
pilot
Idk if it ever stopped, but yeah, more than half of us flew out of Gulf Shores during flight phase
Highly recommend the trash can nachos at the pink pony. Great part-time lesbian biker bar on the drive home. Calms down a lot after spring break.

gtownjake

Has anyone in here successfully submitted a reconsideration package that didnt take the ASTB again? I’m wondering if a slight change in my GPA and updated documents will be enough to reapply in the event I need to go for the July board. The time constraint has me questioning my backup options.

nefalexa

Has anyone in here successfully submitted a reconsideration package that didnt take the ASTB again? I’m wondering if a slight change in my GPA and updated documents will be enough to reapply in the event I need to go for the July board. The time constraint has me questioning my backup options.
I have. Submitting for SNA, got 10 more flight hours, improved my gpa by .5, got a job promotion. Went through with no issues.

Cajun

SNA ProRecY
Kind of going with the same topic, does anyone know what the limit is applying to boards, if there is one? Can you continue to apply for years to come u til you get picked up or is there a cut off point where recruiters will stop submitting you. My kit is about as good as it can get right now without getting my PPL, a Masters degree, or burning my last ASTB attempt.

Kind of going with the same topic, does anyone know what the limit is to applying to boards? Like can you continue to apply for years to come u til you get picked up or is there a cut off point where recruiters will stop submitting you. My kit is about as good as it can get right now without getting my PPL, a Masters degree, or burning my last ASTB attempt.
You can keep applying unless the board smacks you with a DNR