• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
It’s more about your sitting height than anything. As long as you don’t have a long torso or short torso and your body is “proportional” you’re going to be fine unless you are 6’4” that’s where most people DQ

But then again, I’ve seen people 6’4” make it through no problem.

Keep in mind it isn’t spine length but actual sitting height. Honestly I’ve got some pretty bulky glutes, and I’ve heard of people losing butt weight to pass in the past. Technically I’m not too tall for F-18s just the T-45, so I could MAYBE pass sitting height if 38” is the cut off and not be afraid of goosing on the way out of a cockpit, but that’s a pipe dream.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
For anyone with flight hours that submitted to this board, did you guys scan your log book and submit that also? Or just fill out that portion on the actual application

gtownjake

For anyone with flight hours that submitted to this board, did you guys scan your log book and submit that also? Or just fill out that portion on the actual application
If I remember correctly I just filled out the section for hours, aircraft type, etc. and scanned a copy of my license to attach.

bluengold

Pro-Rec Y SNA
I filled out the hours and aircraft types, put in the most current page of my logbook at that time, and my license. That’s what my recruiter told me to do.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
I may have screwed myself over for this board. I opened up my package just to look it over one last time since the board is this Monday. I noticed that for my 3 appraisals I put 2 from the same person. From what I know it is required to have atleast one officer from the designation that you’re applying which is NFO. Well that is the appraisal that I left out. So all 3 are from Pilots and one of them is a repeat. Is it too late to try and clear that up even though they reviewed my package and said it was sent to board?

exNavyOffRec

I may have screwed myself over for this board. I opened up my package just to look it over one last time since the board is this Monday. I noticed that for my 3 appraisals I put 2 from the same person. From what I know it is required to have atleast one officer from the designation that you’re applying which is NFO. Well that is the appraisal that I left out. So all 3 are from Pilots and one of them is a repeat. Is it too late to try and clear that up even though they reviewed my package and said it was sent to board?
They may not notice, but at this point by the time you could alert anyone they will be done with their selections, so just hope they don't notice the error like you did.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
They may not notice, but at this point by the time you could alert anyone they will be done with their selections, so just hope they don't notice the error like you did.
Not even Paul or his secretary would be able to fix it? I know the board is Monday but they don’t actually select for a few days I thought.