• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Biff42

Most officers don't know how OCS boards go, and it isn't their fault it is just they haven't been exposed to it. It is the same thing with officers and OCS application and other processes, they just don't know. The info we have heard from AD applicants on what they have been told by their commands was just astounding as how wrong it was.
From what you have heard, how many people actually “sit” the board?

exNavyOffRec

Who sits them? Just curious. Is it a milestone thing for various O5s in the community, or is it just aviators who are already in Millington?
Not a milestone, just those in Millington. senior member often O5, other are generally O4, sometimes O3
From what you have heard, how many people actually “sit” the board?
min 3, most I have seen was 5 but that could have been for training purposes.

FlyingGamecock

Lame that our outcomes could’ve already been decided today and now we just have to wait for it to be posted. Just shoot me an email with a pro rec no already boss

In all seriousness, good luck everyone. Maybe they’ll select more than we think for some reason and some of us will be pleasantly surprised. Only thing to do now is hurry up and wait

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Lame that our outcomes could’ve already been decided today and now we just have to wait for it to be posted. Just shoot me an email with a pro rec no already boss

In all seriousness, good luck everyone. Maybe they’ll select more than we think for some reason and some of us will be pleasantly surprised. Only thing to do now is hurry up and wait
Your scores aren’t bad and your GPA is good. Don’t think negative. We just have to cross our fingers and wait a couple of weeks.

gtownjake

Im probably completely missing the mark here, but isn't this whole wait because they have to attach an OCS date to Pro Recs in addition to all the other paperwork? And if that's the case, why are selected applicants still waiting for a class date?

exNavyOffRec

Im probably completely missing the mark here, but isn't this whole wait because they have to attach an OCS date to Pro Recs in addition to all the other paperwork? And if that's the case, why are selected applicants still waiting for a class date?
The wait for those previously selected is due to the issue that happened in Nov 21. They wait for those right after the board for Y or N notification is still the need to figure out who is roughly going where as they have have the working document where people are penciled in for OCS dates.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
When I went up for the OCT board my recruiter knew someone that got him the results for his applicants like 2 weeks in advance…

exNavyOffRec

When I went up for the OCT board my recruiter knew someone that got him the results for his applicants like 2 weeks in advance…
They probably knew the program manager, they get the list of those selected as part of the process, it is a good contact to have but very rare for a recruiter to have that communication with a PM, due to a weird set of circumstances I ended up having that communication with them and it came in handy. It is rare enough that if someone said they heard it from a PM I would be suspect of it as if they don't know you they rarely answer the phone as they are quite busy.

Hogue28

Does anyone know where the OCS results will be posted for the SNA/SNFO board that convened on 22MAY23? If it’s on NavyHR, can you please explain where exactly? Also, when should we expect those to be released?

Thank you! 12 year Naval Aircrewman here who is going to try his best to be as patient as possible during this waiting period!!

exNavyOffRec

Does anyone know where the OCS results will be posted for the SNA/SNFO board that convened on 22MAY23? If it’s on NavyHR, can you please explain where exactly? Also, when should we expect those to be released?

Thank you! 12 year Naval Aircrewman here who is going to try his best to be as patient as possible during this waiting period!!
They don't get posted publicly

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Tentative aviation board thread for 2023. Who knows what’s gonna happen this year for boards, but we might as well have somethin goin.

Excel Spreadsheet below:

@Hogue28 . This is what you were looking for.

danielsyresjr27

6 year AW here also awaiting results this board.

You can find it on Quick Links - Flank Speed - Share Point - N3 - N311 Documents - GENOFF BOARD RESULTS. Like someone else said, results won’t be out for another 2-4 weeks. Hope that helps.

FlyingGamecock

Anyone know of a good YouTube channel about Navy pilots that is similar to Growler Jams? He was recommended on here before and I wanted to see if there are any other channels out there like his.

If you haven't checked out Growler Jams, definitely do so, he makes some really cool videos.