• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Maybe it will make Summer go by just a little slower ?
I'm in WA state, your summer-stretching energy is appreciated. Still 42F in the mornings and I get up pissed that I have to get up in the cold. Lol keep that in mind when picking duty stations.

gtownjake

I'm in WA state, your summer-stretching energy is appreciated. Still 42F in the mornings and I get up pissed that I have to get up in the cold. Lol keep that in mind when picking duty stations.
So true, here in the Midwest it’s jackets in the morning and Tatooine in the afternoon

I live in Bryan, College Station TX. It’s just hotter than hell 24/7 at this point. Currently on vacation at the Grand Canyon though. The weather is much more pleasant.

Majority should have dates. But that’s just my 2 cents
For General SA: AD doesn’t get dates, you have to negotiate with your CCC. Everyone on the last one just said FY23. I’ve always been told it’s just like any other navy school scheduling, and everyone here that’s picked up has just gone in whatever class they wanted that had the room.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Pretty sure there’s SNA selects from Nov of 21 without dates still

I honestly think they were forgotten about? I have a buddy who was selected then, went to OCS a month after and started NIFE a few weeks ago

He also knows people who got picked up then that have heard absolutely nothing.

Then there’s people for the OCT board last year who have already gone to OCS

I honestly think they were forgotten about? I have a buddy who was selected then, went to OCS a month after and started NIFE a few weeks ago

He also knows people who got picked up then that have heard absolutely nothing.

Then there’s people for the OCT board last year who have already gone to OCS
The October board had 22 SNA selects. 2 were given “FY23”, 19 were given “FY24” and 1 was given an actual class date..