• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
My current CO will be PCS by the time my board results come out ?
You also put your CCC and... I think your XO on your application if I'm not mistaken. Basically, don't worry about it because it's not a single point of failure and it'll delay you finding out results by just a few days anyway.

BDavis11

Contributor
I hate to be that guy but oh well. I’m at work and my LT calls just to tell me “ one of my buddies from my enlisted days just called me and said his recruiter has access and said he got picked up for NFO in this board. Sounds like results are releasing soon”…. So I would imagine within a week or so we should have something. Take it with a grain of salt or however you choose. Nothing on share point yet

I hate to be that guy but oh well. I’m at work and my LT calls just to tell me “ one of my buddies from my enlisted days just called me and said his recruiter has access and said he got picked up for NFO in this board. Sounds like results are releasing soon”…. So I would imagine within a week or so we should have something. Take it with a grain of salt or however you choose. Nothing on share point yet
Didn’t wanna be the first to say it here but my recruiter shot me a text today saying he’s seeing unofficial results and expects within the next week or 2 for official ones to come out.

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Didn’t wanna be the first to say it here but my recruiter shot me a text today saying he’s seeing unofficial results and expects within the next week or 2 for official ones to come out.
My cousin's ex best friend sent me a 240p video from his Motorola RAZR that says there's a 50% chance of results coming out within the next six months.

All jokes aside, this is great news and what we've all been looking forward to.

Maybe with a shot of whisky?

NASA2Navy

SNA Dreamer
Now we can upgrade from normal waiting to excited waiting.

BDavis11

Contributor
My cousin's ex best friend sent me a 240p video from his Motorola RAZR that says there's a 50% chance of results coming out within the next six months.

All jokes aside, this is great news and what we've all been looking forward to.
Lol I was def thinking “I know a guy that’s knows a guy” as I typed that

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA

Did your recruiter say anything about how the selection numbers look?

Did your recruiter say anything about how the selection numbers look?
No and honestly I’m not planning on asking him anything. He’s never been one to give bad information to me. I gave a “thanks, appreciate the update!” and that was it. Like he said, whatever he’s seen / heard is “unofficial.”

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
No and honestly I’m not planning on asking him anything. He’s never been one to give bad information to me. I gave a “thanks, appreciate the update!” and that was it. Like he said, whatever he’s seen / heard is “unofficial.”

Copy, best of luck to everyone on this board! Stay positive and keep grinding??

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
If I were to guess based on the last OCT2022 board when people started getting the unofficial it was like 3-5 people each day after that finding out