• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Almost 2 weeks since the board convened… hoping for results soon!!
Lol don't worry, your triad is going to try to prank you soon. If you get a call from the CMC asking you random questions like you're in trouble (as long as you're not in trouble) soon, that may be good news.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Lol don't worry, your triad is going to try to prank you soon. If you get a call from the CMC asking you random questions like you're in trouble (as long as you're not in trouble) soon, that may be good news.
Really? I thought we would see results before they do…

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I don't know what normally happens, just that if my triad finds out first they will want to let you know, and often by messing with you before asking when you want to go to OCS. It's all in good taste.

exNavyOffRec

When the results come out AD should be notified by their command, however the recruiters can see the results and some have access to the list which results in some knowing sooner. In some cases the command is just slow, they get notified by don't tell the member for many days resulting in them finding out from other sources, or from their BOL. I believe the general rule is they update BOL 24-48 hours after notifying the command.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
When the results come out AD should be notified by their command, however the recruiters can see the results and some have access to the list which results in some knowing sooner. In some cases the command is just slow, they get notified by don't tell the member for many days resulting in them finding out from other sources, or from their BOL. I believe the general rule is they update BOL 24-48 hours after notifying the command.

Yeah somehow my recruiter for the last board months ago knew like 2 weeks or so before everyone else found out. Said he had a connection that was able to pull the results for him…