• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
Lol results are usually a Thursday/Friday. It’s amazing no one has tried to Rick roll people in a long time

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
I’m just curious to how many of those with recruiters that have the unofficial numbers can see the numbers selected or have an idea. That would give a good baseline

CEC results posted in five days if that makes you feel any worse.

Also the GENOFF lead is TAD till the 7th so I dunno if she will post before she gets back to her office.

Jacksa71

CEC results posted in five days if that makes you feel any worse.

Also the GENOFF lead is TAD till the 7th so I dunno if she will post before she gets back to her office.
They just posted something yesterday. I cant remember what board.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
I’m ready for results just so I know what the deal is, but I’m not necessarily excited for results because I’m assuming the selection is really low again.

If I knew for a fact this was a normal board, I’d be way more anxious/excited.
Never know how it will play out. If the same amount were selected as last board, it wouldn’t be that bad since there’s 100 less applicants. But it’s no where near the way it was a few boards ago

Mightymoxie

I’m ready for results just so I know what the deal is, but I’m not necessarily excited for results because I’m assuming the selection is really low again.

If I knew for a fact this was a normal board, I’d be way more anxious/excited.
Felt. Maybe they’ll have an upswing on this board cuz the last was so low, but I’m not holding my breath.

gtownjake

Being that OCS is like the "On/Off" switch for Pilots & NFOs, we can hope that the October selection gave them more confidence to select normally for this board. The low numbers caught a lot of people off guard being as low as they were, so hopefully they only over corrected back in Oct. As others have mentioned though we won't know until results are out and there's no point in holding our breath.

On another note, just for anyone wondering, the USNA posted that 286 graduates from Class of '23 will be going Pilot or NFO.

Felt. Maybe they’ll have an upswing on this board cuz the last was so low, but I’m not holding my breath.
The optimist in me was wondering the same thing, just didn’t want to be the one to say it. Maybe this will be one of the boards where they over select. Just no telling for a little while longer.