• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Carolina Cruizer

Prorec Y-SNFO
Do you believe it’ll be enough to be in regs?
It really just depends. Everyone is different. Sleep and hydration also impact your vision much more than one would expect so be mindful of that. Definitely follow up with an eye doc. Most my guys have a much better time passing the RANDOT test than the others as well. Hope this helps a little.

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Where do you go skiing at? My buddies and I have season passes at Beech Mountain, NC
Beech Mountain! ? I live in ATL so I don't go often, but I lucked out with a huge load of snow the day before we went. I actually have the Epic pass but haven't been able to use it yet.

FlyingGamecock

Beech Mountain! ? I live in ATL so I don't go often, but I lucked out with a huge load of snow the day before we went. I actually have the Epic pass but haven't been able to use it yet.
Haha small world. I live down in Columbia, SC and we head up there on the weekends we can to go ski. This season is the first time I've ever snowboarded so it's been fun

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Haha small world. I live down in Columbia, SC and we head up there on the weekends we can to go ski. This season is the first time I've ever snowboarded so it's been fun
It was pretty nice, but maybe a little small. But that's what you get on the east coast.

Prox

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Finally going to MEPS next week! Now let’s just hope I don’t get hurt this weekend on my snowboarding trip
A ski injury last year has been holding me up from getting further in the process for some time. I plan on trying to get everything together for this board but I tore my ACL and had surgery last year in March and am not medically eligible until a year from that repair.

BDavis11

Contributor
I could’ve sworn I saw a 31july23 board on my navy hr.
There is that July date following the board highlighted. Unless I am misunderstanding what you’re saying and by next you mean after may 23. Then July would be the “next” board

Attachments

• 136E92F2-DA5F-473A-A4A3-A4E6801740ED.jpeg
    136E92F2-DA5F-473A-A4A3-A4E6801740ED.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 79

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
There is that July date following the board highlighted. Unless I am misunderstanding what you’re saying and by next you mean after may 23. Then July would be the “next” board
so july is the next board that pilot will be open? I’m a bit confused I think I missed that board date and my eyes jumped straight to july. It still says to pick fy24-25 for the may board however so this is still not clear. Will dashboard eventually update to reflect this? aren’t there supposedly 60SNA slots left for FY24?